Presents

September 27, 2009

I guess this week was present making week! A few weeks ago when our apples were ready to be picked, I made LOTS of apple sauce with them! My son simply LOVES homemade apple sauce. Since we have had a few new babies at church lately, I thought it would be a good idea to make a few jars just for those babies, with no sugar at all, and so I did. Then when I saw this image at the C.C.Designs site I couldn't help it but to think how nice this image would be to use with my apple sauce jars! This are digital images, and I LOVE THEM! You see, the great thing about Digital Images is that you can resize them, any size you want! They can fill a whole page or a little tag like this one without loosing quality at all. With your regular stamps, once size MUST fit all! :(





















They are so easy to use! Just open them with your MS Word program, place them wherever you want them, make it any size you want to, print them on your favourite paper and colour them to your heart content! AWESOME! Also, no S/H charges, no waiting for the mailman! Find them, paid for them, download them and use them! As easy as that, wonderful don't you think? I am glad more and more of this companies are coming up now with some really awesome images, great for any project!










I coloured my images with my lovely Copics of course! Right away I also made this chart so I wouldn't forget which colours I had used, which happens all the time! Now I just have to file this image and next time I will know exactly which colours to use! For this project I also made my own Tag template so it would fit the size of the jar. Use some pretty paper from Graphics 45 which I LOVE!, my nesties and my other favourite Rangers distressing Ink.

STAMPS: C.C. Designs Sugarplums Apple Emma DIGI DOWNLOAD, SU Sentiment.
PAPER: Graphic 45 Vintage Cherries, SU Whisper White, Kraft and Red Riding Hood.
INK: Copic Sketch Markers, Colorbox Chestnut Roan and Rangers Tea Dye distressing Ink.
OTHER: Pretty fabric, sisal cord, Spellbinders Nestabilities Ovals, SU Circle Punch, SU Mat Pack and Paper-Piercing Tool, Inkssentials Glossy Accents.

Please don't forget to leave a comment, they are ALWAYS very much appreciate it! Thank you!!

2 comments:

HappyCrafter said...

So cute! And I love the idea of how you keep that little card with the colours you used indicated it, you are so organized!!!
btw, would you post your recipe/instructions on making and canning sugar free apple sauce for us? :-)

alica said...

very thoughtful present and great coloring too! I remember this time of year with harvest being the most important thing to do :)